Friday, November 19, 2010

Passport to Travel



My Daughter Marta says I should post a new entry often on my Blog... I asked her, "How often is often?" and her reply was, "at least a few times a week."....  Oh my goodness, what could I possibly write about, let alone a few times a week, that would be interesting for even me to read?????

Take yesterday for example... 

 My dear husband and I had decided to obtain our passports.   Why?  Who knows, maybe we might decide to be world travelersThe most traveling we've done is going to see our children, although we did take a cruise to Mexico once and even flew to Hawaii for a week, but to be world travelers? 

He has talked about a cruise to Alaska, we have some friends that took this cruise this past summer and they said it was Wonderful..  I think I would enjoy that, he also says it would be fun to have our children with us, I think that would be fun too. 

Who knows, at least we filled out the papers, had our pictures taken and paid our money.   The lady at the post office who took our money, said it would take about 4 to 6 weeks before we would receive our passport book.  We still have lots of time to think about it and even dream.  Then who knows what our plans may be....

We are basically homebody people, we enjoy being at home.  Home is where our Heart is, but I think it would be fun to do some traveling, in fact when I pick my bags I'll take my Heart with me...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mom,

    My passport still has a few empty pages. Maybe we should go somewhere together.

    Let's dream. Where would you like to go??

    Love you, Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt and uncle went on an Alaskan cruise and they loved it! The pictures they brought back were amazing!!! I, personally, would prefer to go somewhere hot!

    ReplyDelete