Thursday, March 30, 2023

Rain, Rain, Rain, Snow, Snow, Snow, Wind, Wind and More Wind

It seems like the last two months the ole weather man is stuck in the mud with our weather, each day we look out our window to see what kind of day we might have, the sun might be shining and you might think, "oh good, it's going to be a beautiful day," so I go and get ready  to take a nice walk, but I guess I took to long as when I stepped outside there was a dark cloud and it started to rain. 
 
It rained most of the day, not real hard, just off and on to make the ground muddy. When night time came and we went to bed, we still heard the rain, but that was okay as rain hitting the roof gives one a peaceful feeling.

Here I am, nice and cozy in my bed, snuggle tight in my bedding just listening to the rain, I know that in the morning the rain will be over and the sun will be up and I'll be ready to take my walk.

Wrong, when I awoke and looked out the window, what did I see?  You guessed it, the rain had turned into snow and there was snow everywhere.  Guess I'll stay in today and have a nice cup of hot chocolate, that sounds good, I might even read a good book and just enjoy my day.

Well, when I awoke on this new day I decided to try again, the sun is shining and the snow has melted and the mud puddles seem to be drying up.  I'm now a little cautious about this ole weather man so, I open the door and step out to see exactly if I could take my walk.  Well the wind is now blowing, not just a little but pretty strong, I shut the door and decided to just forget it.

This has been what the days have been like for the last couple of months, maybe we might have a good day here and there, but don't count on it, it just seems like the weather man send us rain, rain, rain, snow, snow, snow and wind, wind and more wind.  I'll save my walk for when the ole weather man says "I've had enough, you have enough water now so you can have your sun shine," just Enjoy..



No comments:

Post a Comment