Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Puzzle For Your Mind



Life is full of puzzles and if you try to solve some of these puzzles that come around, it only helps to keep your mind alert and stimulated.  After all, at my age in life I need all the help I can get to keep my mind and body going...  


I need stimulating influence that will stimulate my body or help stimulate my mental activity.


I know a refreshing cruise will help stimulate my body, but as I'm not on a cruise stimulating my body today, I guess I'll have to work on stimulating my mind....


I have this puzzle that my sweet husband gave me the other day....  


1st...  Take the age you are this year (2011)
2nd..  Next take the year you were born (the last two digits)
3rd..  Now add those two together..


Your answer is 111


I'll show you how this works..


My age this year,      75
The year I was born 36
Add together             111


Now you try it.. and your answer will be 111 too..  


You figure this one out, it will help to stimulate your mind too.


Oh, I almost forgot, my sweetheart also said this would not happen again for another 800 plus years.  


I don't think I'll be around then, no matter how hard I try to stimulate my mind and body....



No comments:

Post a Comment