Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Women Want

What women want can take on several different meanings depending on who sees it, reads it or hears it. 

But for me today, its a "Woman's Expo" in St. George at the Dixie Center, with LOTS of vendors with LOTS of goodies... 

They have this Expo twice a year and my sweet daughter-in-law Susan and I have a standing date to attend.

We have a good time together, we laugh, we share, we talk, we giggle, and we seem to enjoy many of the same things and we enjoy each others company too.

I am a very blessed Mother.  I have 2 wonderful daughters that have always blessed my life, I enjoy their company and I always enjoy being with them.  We work together, we do projects together, we share, we talk, we laugh, they are truly a blessing to me, but the down side is they live so far away that I'm not able to be with them like I would like. 

My oldest daughter Marta lives in North Carolina and my youngest daughter Ann, lives in Phoenix Arizona, so the time we can be together is far and few between.

But blessings also come to me with sweet and special daughter-in-laws. 

Susan is married to my youngest son Brad and they live about 25 miles away.  Shelly is married to my oldest son Mark and they live in Sandy which is about 3 1/2 hours away.  I am able to see these girls and be with them  more often because of where they live.. They are a blessing to me in my life.

All of my girls are wonderful and special women and are filled with wonderful and special talents.   They are strong in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they are truly spiritual women.  They love their husbands and their families.  They are good homemakers and their homes reflect their style, creativity and love.

But, when all is said and done, What do women really want? 

I believe that each and everyone of us just wants to be loved and to feel loved.  We want to feel special and that we have worth.  We want to feel that we are important to those that we love and care about.  That we are appreciated in the things we do and the things we say.

Yes, I had a wonderful day being with Susan and maybe one of these days I will be lucky enough to have all my girls together so we could all share in a special day and that is, "What This Woman Wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment