Saturday, May 28, 2011

Technological Challenge

Sometimes I get so frustrated with this COMPUTER that I feel like taking it and throwing it as far as I could, or maybe I should just take a bat and beating it to Kingdom Come.....

You might say that I'm "TECHNOLOGICAL CHALLENGE."

I feel lucky that I can just turn it on and let my fingers do some typing, but when this Computer has its own mind and wants to do its own thing,  JUST FORGET IT.....

Last night was one of those nights.

About 9 o'clock I decided I would write a post for my Blog.

I went into my sewing room where my computer is, turned it on, pulled up my Blog website, tried to access my Blog for a post and then my frustration began.

No matter what I did my Computer would not let me have access to my blog post.  It kept asking me to put in my password, I would put in my password, and it would ask me again for my password, over and over we went....  it would ask, I would give and it would repeat....

I decided to call my daughter Marta, as she was the one that set this Blog thing up. 

My son-in-law David answered the phone, I told him the problem.  Now he's a "Computer Whiz" so I figured he could help me, even if it was over the phone.

David gave me some instructions, I tried to follow these instructions.  Nothing worked.. 

Soon my daughter was on the phone.  She could access my Blog on her computer, but still nothing worked on my end...

By then I was truly frustrated saying:  Forget it, Forget it,  NO BLOG FOR ME!!!!

I thanked David and my daughter for trying to help, but I give up..  I then hung up the phone, turned off the computer and went back to my sun room for some "Rest and Relaxation".

This morning after I arose from a night sleep, I went into my sewing room, turned on the computer and went into my Blog site.  Guess what..  A Miracle happened...

I was able to gain access to my Blog and to be able to write this post...

I hurried and call my daughter to let her know that this miracle happened and if all was well there would be a new blog posting for all to read.

Am I still Technological Challenge?  YES...  but  thank goodness my computer with it's mind of its own decided to be nice and let me have access to "MY" blog so I could write a new post.

Thank you dear computer,  please remember to keep being nice to me so I don't need to get so frustrated.  It's not good for my soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment